|Care instructions||Machine Wash|
- Premium Sheet for Standard Crib - Made of the newest cotton fabric in the world, our crib sheet is hypoallergenic to baby’s sensitive skin and hair. Free of odor or plastic smell, it is 100% safe to sleep on. Proved to help baby sleep better during day and night!
- Breathable and Noiseless Features - No one wants to sleep on an air-proof, noise mattress sheet, so does our little one. By using heavier weight material, everytime baby moves his or her body, our crib sheet will not fold or make any noise. In the mean time, it will allow air and moisture to flow through easily.
- Snug Fit Fitted Sheet - Measuring 28 by 52 inches, our mattress sheet is specifically designed for standard crib. Each item comes with an elastic band encased around 4 sides. Securely covers crib or toddler bed mattress up to 8 inches depth. Size does not change no matter how many times of washing.
- Rich Color/Quantity Options - No matter boy or girl, you can always find the best choice to match your crib bedding. We offer whales, animals, dinosaurs, pink, white, gray, navy, aqua and lavender crib sheet. Each item is well tested before leaving factory. TRUE TO COLOR, TRUE TO SIZE.
- Best Gift Idea - If you are considering a luxury, decent and affordable baby shower gift, look no further. As part of crib bedding separates, sheet is important while protecting mattress from dust or drool. Plus, it is truly machine washable and dry-able!
Safe To Use
Warm & Breathable
Safe Printing & Material
Give Your Baby Healthier, Better Sleep
Get more answers
How do I choose a crib sheet?Cotton： The standard for crib sheets is cotton.Polyester： Polyester is a synthetic fabric used in all types of materials, clothing, and bedding sets. Bamboo：For parents who want to stick with eco-friendly, natural fiber, bamboo may be the choice for you.Flannel
How often should I change crib sheets?Over time, dust, hair, and dead skin cells will also gather and accumulate on the sheets. Crib bed sheets attract bacteria and pests, which adversely affect their health. Therefore, we recommend that the baby's bed sheets need to be washed at least once every three days, that is, twice a week.
How many crib sheets do I need?If you want to put new sheets in the crib once a week, plan two or three sheets. But if you plan to change crib sheets every day, we recommend that you have at least five to seven vrib sheets.
Are there breathable crib sheets?TILLYOU's crib sheets are made of Polyester，Cotton，Flannel, so they are lightweight, breathable and super soft. ... has enough elasticity, the bed sheet can be close to the crib mattress